top of page
ICON_Hero_Transparent.png
IconforIllini_Logos__Primary.png

Become an ICON

ICON for Illini facilitates partnerships between Fighting Illini student-athletes and fans, alumni, businesses, non-profits and other community organizations to create meaningful Name, Image, Likeness (NIL) opportunities. In addition to providing robust financial support to our student-athletes, these NIL opportunities infuse professional and entrepreneurial lessons that will set them up for sustained, elite-level success, on and off the field of play. 

 

Make a difference and BECOME AN ICON today!

Already a member? Log in to your account

GREEN STREET

$25

ICON for Illini welcome gift

Quarterly ICON e-newsletter

Communications about news, upcoming events, etc.

THE QUAD

$100

• All benefits of Green Street level

 

Invitation to annual virtual town hall, hosted by your favorite Illini coaches and student-athletes

Entry into quarterly raffle to win student-athlete and coach-signed memorabilia

ALMA MATER

$250

• All benefits of The Quad level

 

ICON for Illini t-shirt*

 

Premium ICON tailgate coasters*

 

Exclusive behind-the-scenes access to Illini coaches and student-athletes

RED GRANGE

$500

• All benefits of Alma Mater level

Custom acrylic Illini memorabilia*

20% Discount at Gameday Spirit online shop*

Ability to designate your gift directly to any Fighting Illini sport program 

1867

$1,000

• All benefits of Red Grange level

Invitation to exclusive pre-, during and post-game experiences 

VIP invitation to select Illini football and men’s basketball home games (ticket included)

ILL-NIL

ALLIANCE

For annual contributions over $15,000 a year, you will have access to uniquely tailored Fighting Illini benefits and experiences.

*Delivery of this item will be initiated after the second monthly installment is processed. If an upfront annual contribution is made, delivery will be initiated soon after payment is received.

Make a One-Time Contribution to Positively Impact Illini Student-Athletes and the Local Community

ICON Collective provides NIL opportunities exclusively in exchange for student-athlete participation in charitable and educational activities.

ICON Collective, Inc. is a non-profit organization and has applied for 501(c)(3) status

At least 90% of all online donations will be paid directly to student-athletes. The remainder (not to exceed 10%) will help cover the cost of operational expenses.
IconforIllini_Logos__Primary.png
© 2023 ICON Collective - All Rights Reserved
bottom of page